Monday 15 October 2012

B Box Bean Bags


box brownMonster B Box Bean Bag - Brown From £44.99

All the durability, comfort and colour of the B-bag squeezed into a handy,
multifunctional cube. Ranges in 11 different colours (black, brown, yellow, orange, lime, red, royal blue, aqua, berry, pink and white) in a PU fabric.

Monster B Box Bean Bag Product Information.

Width 50cm, length 50cm, height 50cm
Product weight is 1.9kg

B Box Monster Colours Available.







Aqua



Berry



Black



Brown



Lime



Orange




Pink



Red



Royal Blue



White



Yellow



B Box Monster PU Fabric.

Now listen here. I’m covered in what we experts call a PU fabric. All you need to know is that this is a two-way stretch, breathable, water-resistant, durable and easy to clean material. This means you can put me just about anywheres your living room’s your garden’s your private ski slope’s Just don’t leave me outside in the rain-water resistant doesn’t mean waterproof! And looking after me is as easy as pie. When I get dirty just wipe me with a damp cloth. That’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment